· Report directly to the operations co-ordinator.
· Manage and supervise up to 7 mentors and keep in regular contact offering 1-1 support.
· Monitor teams’ operation and performance
· Monitor SLA’s are being met
· Regular performance evaluation
· Provide encouragement to team members (including team goals & identifying areas for improvement)
· Listen to team members’ feedback and ensure all queries are resolved efficiently and monitor our case management system (CMS)
· Be the first point of contact in escalation of queries and be able to resolve those before escalating the issue further.
· Any other ad hoc work/activities as set.
· Ability to convey information using good written and verbal communication.
· Organisational skills to manage mentors and motivate your team.
· Leadership skills
· Team working skills/ Team player
· Strong relationship building skills
· Decision making skills
· Motivational skills
· Results – orientated
· Willingness to continuously learn
· Critical thinking and Problem – solving skills
· Analytical skills to be able to analyse performance of your team.
· Ability to deliver set tasks on time /Time management
· Good skills in IT and proficient use of Microsoft applications.
All of those who volunteer for this position will need to have access to a computer, the internet and e-mail and have a comfortable space to work from home.